nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] [nls-restore] Good News nls-wise!

To: Jake Feinler <feinler@earthlink.net>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:28:09 -0800
Hi Jake,    (01)

That's really great news! Thanks for looking around.    (02)

I can either meet you at the CHM the next time you are there, or I'm
happy to stop by your house if that is more convenient. Please let me
know which works better for you, and which day is good.    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (06)