nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] NLS

To: Jeff Rulifson <Jeff.Rulifson@Sun.COM>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:30:55 -0800
Hi Jeff,    (01)

This is really great news! I can't wait, I'm sure there will be some
very useful information in there.    (02)

When would be a good time for me to pick up the notes? I checked with
Paula Jabloner (the archivist at the Computer History Museum), and it
sounds like it would a good addition to the NLS collection.    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (06)