nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] Feature Request

To: Howard Palmer <hepster@pacbell.net>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 11:02:11 -0800
Howard,    (01)

Yes, I've looked through the protocol spec also, and it doesn't say much
about mouse handling outside of coordinate mode.    (02)

You've done an admirable job tracking down behavior through packet
traces. Changing Viewspecs using the mouse works!    (03)

The mapping of Enter to <OK> is also working perfectly.    (04)

This is pretty exciting. I'm already finding the Java version to be
really useful. Just the fact that I can run it on my linux box either
command-line or in a browser (instead of needing a Windows PC and
VisualWorks 2.5.2) is a huge win.    (05)

Thanks for adding these features!    (06)

Jonathan    (07)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (09)