nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Resend of earlier report on meeting with Doug

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:45:37 -0800
 > I also brought up Rayleen's issue about releasing
 > a PC based Augment user
 > interface to the CHM
 > (http://chm.cim3.net/forum//nls-restore/2005-02/msg00049.html).
 > Doug didn't seem aware of the licensing
 > issue related to distributing a SmallTalk
 > runtime license with the client.    (01)

Cincom probably owns the rights to SmallTalk now. Depending on
what Kathe's research show, I can help find out more by talking
to David Leibs too (if need be).  David (previously Director of
Technical Research at ParcPlace) has been, along with Doug and
others, on our Millennium Project SOFI System Architecture
Advisory Panel (ref:
http://mp.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MP-SOFI-SD#nid027 ).    (02)

=ppy

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/