nls-restore

Re: Restart of NLS/Augment effort

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Cc: Ken Harrenstien <klh@panix.com>, Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:06:57 -0800
That's right, I forgot that Lew is now at Boeing. I keep thinking of
him as just being retired form wine.com.  I knew Lew from way
back when he was "just" a division manager at HP.  I'll bring it up
with John Toole and discuss the best way to proceed on this.
Thanks for the reminder!    (01)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (03)

phone: +1 650 961-7992