nls-legal

Re: [nls-legal] Fwd: NLS copyright

To: NLS Restoration Legal Discussion <nls-legal@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 09:33:46 -0700
Wow, both SRI and MCI in the same day! This is really exciting!    (01)

At this point, we have obtained enough information to reasonably assert
that NLS/Augment is an orphan work.    (02)

Phil, thanks for all of your hard work on this legal work. It feels
great to have a conclusion to all of this.    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (06)