nls-legal

Re: [nls-legal] NLS copyright

To: Richard Cramer <richard.cramer@sri.com>
Cc: nls-legal@chm.cim3.net
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 06:46:49 -0700
Richard,    (01)

That's a great letter, thanks for drafting it.  I know that John will
be very happy to receive the good news.    (02)

Best regards,    (03)

At 09:08 AM 5/19/2006, you wrote:    (04)

>Dear Mr. Gust:
>
>It was nice speaking with you yesterday.  I have attached my
>proposed NLS  copyright dedication letter to the Computer History
>Museum for your review.  As we discussed, I identified SRI as having
>held the NLS copyright, and of dedicating it for all non-commercial
>purposes.  Since the records of our sale of NLS to Tymshare in 1977
>are not available, I have assumed that, even if we transferred the
>copyright to Tymshare, we would have retained some rights for its
>use in research.
>
>If this letter is OK with you, I will send it to Mr. Toole.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dick
>
>    (05)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.
3120 De La Cruz Blvd., Suite 120
Santa Clara, CA 95054    (06)

phone: +1 650 961-7992
fax:   +1 520 843-7217    (07)

mailto: gust@NouveauSystems.com    (08)

Nouveau Systems products seamlessly integrate collaboration,
information management, processes automation, and capture of
mission-critical knowledge.  To learn how Nouveau Systems products
can help your organization drive innovation, visit:
http://www.NouveauSystems.com    (09)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-legal/
To Post: mailto:nls-legal@chm.cim3.net
Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (010)