nls-legal

Re: [nls-legal] vint cerf

To: Ken Harrenstien <klh@panix.com>
Cc: NLS Restoration Legal Discussion <nls-legal@chm.cim3.net>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:56:36 -0800
Ken,    (01)

Sorry about that!  I CCd the nls-archive rather than the nls-legal
list, so Jonathan didn't know I had already contacted you.  We're all
very eager to get the legal stuff done; it's been dragging on way too
long. Hopefully MCI is at the end of the trail and they will be
cooperative. Thanks for contacting Vint on our behalf.    (02)

At 12:48 AM 1/26/2006, Ken Harrenstien wrote:
>You each just pinged me about this.  Trying both barrels, huh?
>
> > Phil Gust and I have been trying to find a contact in the legal
> > department of MCI so that we can continue trying to obtain approval to
> > use and/or transfer of rights for the CHM for the software. However, we
> > have not been able to get any contacts as yet.
>
> > Would you be willing to approach Vint and see if he could help out the
> > CHM in this endeavor?
>
>Certainly -- we chatted just a couple weeks ago.  I'll forward your
>notes, and add a little context.  He's pretty busy as you can imagine
>but I'm sure he will do what he can.
>
>--Ken    (03)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (04)