nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] [cwe-imp] Re: Administrative question

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>, "[cwe-imp]" <cwe-imp@cwe.cim3.net>, NLS Restoration Discussion Archive <nls-archive@chm.cim3.net>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:56:38 -0800
Phil,    (01)

 > Accordingly, I have just added the following 3 addresses to the
 > "auto-accept" filter:
 >
 > //
 > nls-restore-bounces@chm.cim3.net
 > nls-technical-bounces@chm.cim3.net
 > nls-legal-bounces@chm.cim3.net
 > //
 >
 > ... let's see if that helps fix the problem.    (02)

That did not seem to work because I saw the "Re: [nls-technical]
[hyperscope-dev] new docs" message from Jonathan with the
timestamp "Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:31:33 -0800" subsequently, and
that evidently did not get into the [nls-archive] automatically
(it's still pending approval as of this writing.)    (03)

While we'll need to look into the matter further, I have now
disabled the daily clean-up of all pending messages (something we
do as a routine, to get rid of spam messages that may tend to
pile up.) That means, you could take your time to go and approve
those "pending message", say, taking care of them on a daily
basis, or something. ... However, if you noticed that "spam
messages" do get piled up as a result (because you'll have to get
rid of them yourself now), please make sure you let me know (so
that we'll think of some other workaround.)    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy