nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] Administrative question

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: "[cwe-imp]" <cwe-imp@cwe.cim3.net>, NLS Restoration Discussion Archive <nls-archive@chm.cim3.net>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:10:02 -0800
Phil,    (01)

Thank you for the input.    (02)

I just went to the "approval pending" page for [nls-archive], but
you've already dealt with that message (and its not there any
more) ... and therefore, I cannot investigate further by taking a
look at the message.    (03)

When messages are distributed to me, my mail client shows the
header as something like:    (04)

//