nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] Administrative question

To: PhilipGust <gust@nouveausystems.com>
Cc: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>, NLS Restoration Discussion Archive <nls-archive@chm.cim3.net>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:08:53 -0800
Phil,    (01)

 > "Blind carbon copies or other implicit destinations are
 > not allowed.    (02)

I am aware that that is disallowed (probably for good reasons).
We need to work within that constraint -- i.e. use "c.c." and not
"b.c.c." for the purpose. Or, if "b.c.c." needs to be used, go on
and approve the post right away.    (03)

 > Somehow, the system turns what is sent to the nls-archive
 > list into a BCC or other implicit destination.    (04)

I don't think that is the case ... my last message to you got
into [nls-archive] properly (I think), without administrator
intervention. Let's look at this one again, and see what happens.
-- try NOT to approve this, even if you got asked to, but let's
follow-up (maybe even via the phone) on it quickly.    (05)

I'm including Jonathan in the conversation ... he probably knows
more than I do.    (06)

Regards.  =ppy