nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] [hyperscope-dev] new docs

To: Eugene Eric Kim <eekim@blueoxen.com>
Cc: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>, NLS Restoration Archive <nls-archive@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:11:02 -0800
Eugene,    (01)

This is an example of what I am trying to avoid making publicly
available. This is an original quick reference card made at SRI in 1978
and is likely covered by copyright.    (02)

I would prefer that we create our own written information page on chord
keyset data. No loss of information occurs, and we avoid the legal issues.
http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NlsTechnical/KeysetMap    (03)

(So I am proposing that we switch the content, meaning the KeysetMap
wiki page should be publicly available, and the SRI quick reference card
should be under closed community.)    (04)

As I mentioned before, the password wall is intended to be for
googlebots and lawyers, so having a printable PDF for our own uses will
not impede the progress of the bootstrap-nsf project.    (05)

Jonathan    (06)