nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] [nls-legal] Contact with Vint Cerf

To: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Cc: nls-archive@chm.cim3.net
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 06:54:48 -0800
Jonathan,    (01)

I'm working with John on the letter and Vint Cerf contact.  It's not
easy to get John to focus on things, but I'm making
progress.  Although I share your frustration at the bottleneck, I
want to suggest letting me continue interface with him on the legal
side.  My fear is that if he gets input from too many directions,
it's likely to slow things down further, which we can't afford at
this point.  Perhaps a phone conversation about details would be
best.  I'm home today (650.367.7763), and you can also reach me by
cell phone if you want to touch bases.    (02)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (04)

phone: +1 650 961-7992
fax:   +1 520 843-7217    (05)