nls-archive

[nls-archive] inverted text?

To: Raylene Pak <raylene_pak@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: NLS Restoration Archive <nls-archive@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:23:25 -0800
Hi Raylene,    (01)

I was on Augment on Doug's machine at around 3:45 pm today and saw a
system message saying that BI5 was going down.    (02)

I logged in again later and noticed that I now have a JMC profile
instead of using my brother's AJC profile. Thanks!    (03)

One thing - for some reason, all of the text is now white-text on a
black background (inverted) instead of the usual black text on white
background. This inverted text makes it hard to see.    (04)

I was wondering if you changed some Augment profile or TOPS-20 cmd
terminal setting today. I am not sure how to change it back to the
regular text.    (05)

Thanks!    (06)

Jonathan    (07)