nls-archive

[nls-archive] Photos from Doug's demo

To: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Cc: nls-archive@chm.cim3.net
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:34:05 -0800
Jonathan,    (01)

Could you find a way to get me the photos your wife took at Doug's
demo?  Kirsten saw some of those that Kathe took and I mentioned that
your wife took some as well.  He'd like to get copies of all of them
for the Museum archive.  He also plans to use one of the ones Kathe
took of Doug at the keyboard as THE image representing the entire
SCC.  WOO-HOO!  (Thought you might also like to have one of the other
ones Kathe took that has all three of us in it.  Your smile was
particularly engaging.)    (02)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (03)

phone: +1 650 961-7992