nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] progress with BT?

To: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Cc: NLS Restoration Archive <nls-archive@chm.cim3.net>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:33:43 -0800
Jonathan,    (01)

As you may have surmised by the flurry of email messages, I had set
aside this afternoon for catching up.  I'll give you a call in a bit
to touch bases.  If you do have time, I'd suggest sending a note to
the person who has the other keyset before you leave.  It would be
nice to have it back by the time you go at them with the scope.    (02)

At 03:03 AM 2/10/2006, Jonathan Cheyer wrote:
>Phil,
>
>Did you get a chance to give John the BT paper to sign so they can
>mail it off?
>
>Jonathan    (03)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (04)