nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] Photos from Doug's demo

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: Kathe Gust <kathe_gust@hp.com>, nls-archive@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:47:34 -0800
Hi Phil,    (01)

Thanks for the photos. That's cool about the CHM using Kathe's photo as
the primary one for the SCC.    (02)

Thanks for the reminder. I normally upload photos from the camera right
away, but I've been so busy lately that when I looked, I saw they were
still on the camera.    (03)

I don't have enough time tonight to remove redeye and such, but for now
I've posted them online for you and the CHM to use.    (04)

There are 24 pictures in all. You can access them at:    (05)

http://nls-augment.org/pics/chm-talk/00001.jpg
http://nls-augment.org/pics/chm-talk/00002.jpg
http://nls-augment.org/pics/chm-talk/00003.jpg
http://nls-augment.org/pics/chm-talk/00024.jpg    (06)

I will try to organize them eventually and also document who the photos
are of, etc.    (07)

The CHM is welcome to either link to the nls-augment.org site, or else
to copy the photos to the CHM site. However, if they copy the photos,
please remind them to credit me for the pictures. (I am trying to keep
track of who takes pictures, so we can avoid questions of who to obtain
permission from, 10 years from now...)    (08)

Jonathan    (09)