nls-archive

[nls-archive] Additional keysets?

To: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Cc: nls-archive@chm.cim3.net
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:39:19 -0800
Jonathan,    (01)

Eugene Kim mentioned that he had picked up 6 keysets from Doug.  Are
you working on creating additional interface cables, or have you
found some of them that work with serial?    (02)

I had asked Doug for three units in addition to the one you have; one
for the museum, one for me to work on the Windows and MacOS Java
interfaces, and one for a potential hacker who might be interested in
doing more work on the emulator.  Doug told me to call Mary and
arrange to pick them up, but Mary called back and she said Eugene had
already picked up all the keysets.  Doug was surprised and asked me
to sort things out with Eugene.    (03)

If some of the keysets have serial interfaces, I'd like to get them
as soon as possible.  I had asked Eugne to arrange to bring them to
Doug's party tomorrow.  If they require additional cables and you're
having them built, that fine too; just let me know when I can get
them.  Also, let me know whether I need to pick up an additional
gameport adapter from RadioShack for any non-serial units.    (04)

Thanks, and I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow!    (05)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (06)

phone: +1 650 961-7992
fax:   +1 520 843-7217    (07)