nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] NLS/AUGMENT question.

To: Alex Bochannek <alex@p9.com>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 22:39:23 -0800
Hi Alex,    (01)

Yes, that is working great for me! This is beautiful. It compiles
without an errors under 4.1.1.    (02)

I'll send an email to Ken Harrenstien with your fix and see if he would
be willing to add your patch to his current codebase and put out a new
release.    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (06)