nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] Java AugTerm

To: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>, Howard Palmer <hepster@pacbell.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:27:51 -0800
Hi Howard,    (01)

The subversion repository is now on sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=151904    (02)

I've also made a few minor enhancements to AugTerm:
  * Added an exit menu
  * The jar is now runnable
  * If the chord keyset is not plugged in, it mentions that in the
status bar    (03)

I released the bits as augterm-0.21 from sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/augterm/    (04)

Sourceforge recommends that one of the project administrators keep a
local backup of the subversion data, so I have a cron job on my machine
that does an rsync pull from the subversion repository to my box, once
per day.    (05)

Jonathan    (06)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (08)