nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] chord keyset

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>, Jake Feinler <feinler@earthlink.net>, Raylene Pak <raylene_pak@sbcglobal.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:17:21 -0800
Hi Phil,    (01)

That's a good idea. I'll contact him this week and see what he has to say.    (02)

It would probably be easier if we opened it up, but I'm reluctant to do
that because I imagine it's quite fragile as is, and I was hoping to
start by seeing if people remember how it works, or if they have any
existing documents that describe it.    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (06)