nls-restore

Re: Kickoff meeting on Computer History Museum Augment/NLS project

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: Doug Englebart <doug@bootstrap.org>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:23:57 -0800
Hi Phil & Doug,    (01)

I'm generally available Friday 12/10. Monday 12/13, I have a meeting at
Stanford, but the time has yet to be fixed ... therefore, if the two
(that, and your meeting time) doesn't conflict, Monday would be fine
with me too. Let me know when, and where.    (02)

I'll defer to you guys on who else should get involved.    (03)

Regards.  -ppy

Philip Gust wrote Wed, 08 Dec 2004 11:47:50 -0800:    (05)