nls-legal

Re: [nls-legal] NLS/Augment

To: "Vint Cerf" <vint@google.com>
Cc: Ken Harrenstien <klh@panix.com>, nls-legal@chm.cim3.net
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 06:41:55 -0700
Vint,

I am very grateful to you for helping us secure permission from Verizon. It is the final link in the chain of ownership, and we could not have gotten it without your assistance.  This has been a red letter week.  After nearly eighteen months, the last two releases, SRI and Verizon, both came in the same day.  I believe a little "end-zone celebration" is in order.

Best regards,