nls-legal

Re: [nls-legal] SRI release for NLS

To: Richard Abramson <richard.abramson@sri.com>
Cc: nls-legal@chm.cim3.net
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 06:51:22 -0700
Thanks, Richard.  Please ask him to address it to:    (01)

John Toole
Executive Director
Computer History Museum
1401 N. Shoreline Blvd.
Mountain View, CA 94943    (02)

phone: 650-810-1000
fax: 650-810-1055
email: toole@computerhistory.org    (03)

At 06:50 PM 5/17/2006, you wrote:
>Philip:
>
>No issues. I've asked my colleague Dick Cramer to work up a release.
>
>Richard

Santa Clara, CA 95054    (05)

phone: +1 650 961-7992
fax:   +1 520 843-7217    (06)