nls-legal

Re: [nls-legal] Fwd: Re: Draft letter to BT

To: John Toole <toole@computerhistory.org>
Cc: NLS Restoration Legal Discussion <nls-legal@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:14:11 -0800
Hi John,    (01)

I just wanted to see if you were able to send out the letter that Phil
drafted for you (with the corrections below), to British Telecom. I'd
like to close try the loop on this one before it gets cold.    (02)

Thanks,    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-legal/
To Post: mailto:nls-legal@chm.cim3.net