nls-legal

Re: [nls-legal] FW: Computer History Museum: IP transfer (NLS/Augment)

To: Ian Foley <ian.foley@sri.com>
Cc: 'Adam Cheyer' <adam.cheyer@sri.com>, NLS Restoration Legal Discussion <nls-legal@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:59:33 -0800
Hi Ian,    (01)

Thanks for getting me in touch with Simon Garrett from BT. He's a good
guy and went through some hoops to help me out.    (02)

Unfortunately, after a number of conversations and much waiting, it
appears that British Telecom has verbally disavowed any ownership of
NLS/Augment. They believe it passed with other assets to Worldcom/MCI in
1993-4.    (03)

I thought I'd check with you to see if you happen to know any legal
people at MCI, so that I could pursue a similar strategy with them.    (04)

Thanks!    (05)

Jonathan    (06)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-legal/
To Post: mailto:nls-legal@chm.cim3.net