nls-legal

Re: [nls-legal] Patent check

To: <nls-legal@chm.cim3.net>
From: "Gust, Kathe" <kathe.gust@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:11:06 -0800
I have run a check on the following names and their common variants back to 1836 (should be old enough!).  I also checked for the assignee stanford research institute, SRI, and stanford research inst.

Original Augment Team
Douglas Engelbart
Bill English  (william)
Ed van de Viet (edward, viet, edward van de)
Martin Hardy
Roger Bates
John Farbodough
Dave Evans (david)
Don Andrews (donald)
Jeff Rulifson (jeffrey, jeffry)
Bill Paxton (william)
Steward Brand (stewart)

I found plenty of patents, but none of them are for software.  I did check the abstracts on several which had vague titles, but they all discussed an apparatus, rather than a method.  If there are other names which should be checked, give me a list.

Kathe

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-legal/
To Post: mailto:nls-legal@chm.cim3.net
Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (01)