nls-archive

[nls-archive] met a lawyer at future salon

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: NLS Restoration Archive <nls-archive@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:22:06 -0800
Hi Phil,    (01)

I was at the Future Salon event last night
(http://www.futuresalon.org/2006/01/collecitve_iq_w.html) and met a
bunch of people. Towards the end of the event, someone asked if there
were concrete projects that could be worked on involving DKRs or any of
Doug's work.    (02)

I stood up and mentioned our project. Someone asked what kinds of things
need to be worked on, and I mentioned that there were a number of areas,
such as technical, organizational, manual (scanning paper), and legal.    (03)

A lawyer (Gerald Laster) came up to me afterwards and asked how he could
help. I told him I'd send him an email.    (04)

<rest of message removed at request by Jonathan Cheyer...>    (05)

Give me a call at a convenient moment, and we can discuss it further.    (06)

Jonathan    (07)