nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] diagram of keyset cable

To: Brian Cardanha <brian_cardanha@yahoo.com>
Cc: NLS Restoration Archive <nls-archive@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:28:23 -0800
Hi Brian,    (01)

Thanks for the putting together the diagram, this is going to be very
helpful for people in the future.    (02)

I've updated the wiki page with more docs and a link to the diagram.
http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NlsTechnical/Keyset    (03)

Take a look and make sure I didn't make any technical errors.    (04)

I also added the keyset character map, in case you're curious.
http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NlsTechnical/KeysetMap    (05)

Thanks,    (06)

--Jon    (07)