nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] FW: [SCC_Active_Members] SCC BACK to ORIGINAL DATE We

To: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: nls-archive@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:31:20 -0800
Hi Phil,    (01)

Good phone call this afternoon. If you'd still like to get together this
week, let me know. We could meet for breakfast or lunch. I'm free most
days this week (except Tue lunch).    (02)

If we can find out whether Doug is available, that will help us plan
what we should do for the demo, and who does what.    (03)

Jonathan    (04)