nls-archive

Re: [nls-archive] add Palmer to chm-technical

To: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Cc: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>, NLS Restoration Discussion Archive <nls-archive@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 09:56:21 -0800
Peter,    (01)

I have not had a conversation with Phil about adding us both to the
nls-archive list, so please remove all of us from that list. It should
still be used just as an archive list with no subscribers.    (02)

I think Phil probably just accidently put the names there.    (03)

Thanks for noticing the mixup.    (04)

Jonathan    (05)