nls-technical

[nls-technical] L10 project

To: Randall Neff <randall.neff@gmail.com>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>, Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:37:44 -0700
Hi Randy,    (01)

Phil mentioned to me that you were interested in working on the L10 project.    (02)

There is a little information about the L10 project on our wiki that you
may find useful.    (03)

http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NlsTechnical/NeedHelp#nidK5    (04)

We haven't actually started doing any work on the L10 project yet due to
lack of resources but are trying to collect information as we come
across it.    (05)

Please let me know what other information you would need in order to get
started on a L10 bootstrapper. I can also add you to the nls-technical
distribution list if you'd like.    (06)

We'd really appreciate any time and interest you would have in helping
us out.    (07)

Thanks!    (08)

Jonathan    (09)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (010)