nls-technical

[nls-technical] updated wiki

To: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 19:31:42 -0700
Hi Phil,    (01)

I've updated the NlsLegal/Copyrights info. I've put a bunch of stuff on
there. In particular:    (02)

  * All the images from the release letters from SRI, Boeing, BT, and
Verizon are now available
  * I've transcribed the letters by hand and placed that information on
the wiki as well, so it is searchable
  * I added some background for people to understand the work we've done    (03)

Can you read it over and provide some feedback.    (04)

http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NlsLegal/Copyrights    (05)

I also added some small edits about licensing to the AugTerm page:
http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NlsTechnical/Augterm    (06)

Thanks,    (07)

Jonathan    (08)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (09)