nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] NLS/AUGMENT question.

To: Alex Bochannek <alex@p9.com>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:19:20 -0800
Hi Alex,    (01)

I'm hoping that we can suggest something that will be ok by Ken, since
he is the maintainer of klh10. I understand his point that he doesn't
want to change code purely due to a gcc compiler bug. I am also hoping
that we can find a way to make it more convenient to compile klh10 on
the current version of gcc until the bug gets fixed.    (02)

I am also hoping you will hear back from your vendor, as the best
solution of course would be just for gcc to get fixed.    (03)

We have now opened up the NLS Restoration wiki page (and mail archives):    (04)

http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration
http://chm.cim3.net/forum/    (05)

We have a lot of work to do to organize content and put a lot more
content on the wiki. It is pretty sparse right now, but that will come
over time.    (06)

In the meantime, I have started putting a list of things that we need
help with on the wiki:
http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NlsTechnical/NeedHelp    (07)

Feel free to look over what's on there and see if anything else grabs
your interest!    (08)

Thanks for your help so far.    (09)

Jonathan    (010)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (012)