nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] final report from keyset testing

To: Dag Spicer <spicer@computerhistory.org>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>, Brian Cardanha <brian@cardanha.com>, Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>, Allison Akbay <akbay@computerhistory.org>, William Harnack <harnack@computerhistory.org>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 17:42:43 -0800
Dag and Allison,    (01)

Just sending out an email note to let you know that I stopped by the CHM
today and gave William Harnack the 3 keyset cables that I mentioned
would be donated to the museum.    (02)

William, I am also including below a copy of the information that I
described to you verbally this afternoon. A copy of this information
also appears in the PDF report that we previously gave to the museum.    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Brian Cardanha has graciously agreed to build and donate three adapter cables
to the CHM. The “SN-­XX” is
the serial number of the cables (so we can keep track of how many, and which
type were made).    (06)

  * SN-­08, Type D cable (for Alto­-style keyset)
  * SN­-09, Type D cable (for Alto­-style keyset)
  * SN­-10, Type A cable (for NLS/Augment­-style keyset)    (07)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (010)