nls-technical

Re: [nls-technical] final report from keyset testing

To: "Dag Spicer" <spicer@computerhistory.org>, "Jonathan Cheyer" <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Cc: nls-technical@chm.cim3.net, Brian Cardanha <brian@cardanha.com>, John Toole <toole@computerhistory.org>, Allison Akbay <akbay@computerhistory.org>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:25:49 -0800
Dag,    (01)

We wouldn't have been able to do it without your and Allison's help,
so thanks also to both of you for working with us to shed some new
light on these artifacts.    (02)

At 05:02 PM 11/8/2006, Dag Spicer wrote:
>Just completed report.
>
>Nicely done, team!
>
>I will have it added to the Museum's permanent collection.
>
>Dag.
>

>--
>Dag Spicer
>Senior Curator
>Computer History Museum
>1401 N. Shoreline Blvd
>Mountain View, CA  94043
>
>Tel: +1 650 810 1035

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.
3120 De La Cruz Blvd., Suite 120
Santa Clara, CA 95054    (04)

phone: +1 650 961-7992
fax:   +1 520 843-7217    (05)

mailto: gust@NouveauSystems.com    (06)

Nouveau Systems products seamlessly integrate collaboration,
information management, processes automation, and capture of
mission-critical knowledge.  To learn how Nouveau Systems products
can help your organization drive innovation, visit:
http://www.NouveauSystems.com    (07)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (08)