nls-technical

[nls-technical] Java AugTerm

To: Howard Palmer <hepster@pacbell.net>
Cc: NLS Restoration Technical Discussion <nls-technical@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:28:12 -0800
Hi Howard,    (01)

Things are continuing to move along with the Computer History Museum
project. There has also recently been quite a bit of interest in the
AugTerm program you wrote. Although we have still not finished all the
legal questions with regards to Augment itself, I think now would be a
good time if you would like to make the project available at
augterm.sourceforge.net.    (02)

I'm hoping we can reconnect at some point soon. I had breakfast with
Doug Engelbart recently, and was able to show off the Java AugTerm you
wrote. I mentioned how well it was working for me, and how glad I was to
have something in Java that would work well on multiple modern platforms.    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (05)