nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Getting access to the CHM's NLS project site

To: Derek Peschel <dpeschel@eskimo.com>
Cc: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 12:08:53 -0800
Hi Derek,    (01)

Which documentation files are you looking for in particular? There are
lots of random files that document pieces of NLS. Most of the files have
not yet been organized and categorized.    (02)

Along with the source code, we haven't made available most of the
documentation files yet, because the legal ownership of the files has
not yet been fully determined.    (03)

If you are interested in helping to participate in organizing what files
we have, we could use the help. We are trying to do the organization
work in parallel with the legal work.    (04)

Jonathan    (05)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net
Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (07)