nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] open up chm site

To: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@cim3.com>
Cc: "[cwe-imp]" <cwe-imp@cwe.cim3.net>, nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:37:03 -0800
Hi Peter,    (01)

Thanks for the email. The nls restoration site should be open, with the
exception of the nls-archive list. In other words, option (a) except for
the nls-archive list itself, since nls-archive conversations were meant
to be "private" conversations between people but preserved for posterity.    (02)

Thanks,    (03)

Jonathan    (04)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net