nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Fwd: Could you please update the group on status of tr

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
Cc: engelbart@bootstrap.org
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 08:02:45 -0700
Hi Phil,    (01)

I owe you some status, the last few days have been quite hectic for me.
The short summary is that I have been able to make some progress, thanks
to responses from both Raylene and Ken. (I've received responses not
cc'd to this dlist).    (02)

I am now able to boot TOPS20 using the four structures that Raylene sent
me. There are still several outstanding issues, however, which I am
continuing to work on with Raylene and Ken:
  * No network ability yet
  * I'm not sure how to start/exit Augment yet
  * Compilation problems of emulator code on gcc 4.0.1    (03)

Hopefully we can work these out in the next several days.    (04)

Jonathan    (05)

Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/wiki/    (07)