nls-restore

[nls-restore] Some information

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:00:59 -0700
As some of you know, Doug will be inducted as a CHM Fellow on October
18th.  There are still some tables left, and if enough people are
interested, perhaps we could purchase one for the nls-restore group
to help show our appreciation to Doug.  The price is $2500 for a
table of 10 or $250 per person.  Please let me know if you would be
interested in doing this.  Since time is short, please indicate your
interest and the number of people ASAP.    (01)

Thanks,    (02)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (03)

phone: +1 650 961-7992