nls-restore

[nls-restore] Could you please update the group on status of transferrin

To: Raylene Pak <raylene_pak@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:04:52 -0700
Rayleen,    (01)

Sorry that it's been so long since I checked back with you on the
status of transferring a copy of NLS to the server Peter has made
available for the initial port.  My company has been in the process
of releasing a whole new web site and several products, and it has
more or less sucked all available cycles (and then some!).  Could you
please send an update out to the group, and let us know when you'll
be ready to try installing a copy on Peter's server?    (02)

Thanks!    (03)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (04)

phone: +1 650 961-7992