nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] CHM SCC web pages on NLS project

To: nls-restore <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 07:03:12 -0700
(I meant to respond earlier ...)    (01)

The content on the SCC-nlsproject page looks great, Kathe!     (02)

I've added a link to it on our wiki -- see:
http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration#nidAF
(Would be wonderful if Phil could start taking a lead on that project
page ... and define/update the project information there soon.)    (03)

By the way, Kathe, you might want to capture this Bootstrap Vision and
Mission Statements document into the AUGMENT document collection you
have there too. See:
http://web.archive.org/web/20000623003026/www.bootstrap.org/vision_mission.htm    (04)

Cheers.  =ppy

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/