nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Fwd: progress on getting a clean copy of Augment?

To: Raylene Pak <raylene_pak@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: nls-restore@chm.cim3.net
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:53:54 -0700
Raylene,

Thanks for the update on progress.  I'm glad that Doug is taking that approach.  I spoke with Henry Lowood last week and he had mentioned that as well.  A couple of questions:

1. How much elapsed time will it take to get an initial version that we can use to do a test clone to a "clean" machine? Technical issues are bound come up during the cloning and installation process that will require several iterations to get right.  It would be a helpful to test this out  as soon as practical.

2. Would it be possible for any of us to come over some time and have you walk us through the system, and to familiarize us with the configuration process required to create a new clone?  It would be fun to see you again some time in any case, but this is as good an excuse as any.

Please keep us apprised of your progress.  If there's anything any of us can do to help, please don't hesitate to call on us.