nls-restore

Re: [nls-restore] Follow-up of our discussion at HP Retiree's lunch on C

To: "'John Toole'" <toole@computerhistory.org>, "'Philip Gust'" <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Cc: 'nls-restore' <nls-restore@chm.cim3.net>
From: "Bernard L. PEUTO" <blpeuto@peuto.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 22:21:03 -0700
Thanks to both of you for you thoughts. I am hoping that a well stocked web
site will help us in this direction but am still nervous about any publicity
until if is well stocked and we have put in place control mechanisms for
handling a surge of interest.    (01)

Bernard     (02)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-restore/
To Post: mailto:nls-restore@chm.cim3.net