nls-restore

[nls-restore] Conversation with Lew Platt re. Augment and Boeing

To: nls-restore@chm.cim3.net
Cc: John Toole <toole@computerhistory.org>, Doug Engelbart <doug@bootstrap.org>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:02:22 -0800
I just had a talk with Lew Platt about helping us at Boeing to get them to
release the NLS/Augment code.  Lew is already familiar with the CHM and
with Doug's work, and said he'd be happy to help.  I'm going to send him a
version of the summary Kathe prepared for John.  He said it sounded like an
interesting project and asked me to let him know how it's going. Lew has
his hands full at Boeing, but he's also very good about following through
so I'm hopeful that we'll make progress on this.    (01)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (02)

phone: +1 650 961-7992
fax:   +1 520 843-7217    (03)