nls-legal

Re: [nls-legal] FW: Computer History Museum: IP transfer (NLS/Augment)

To: simon.garrett@bt.com
Cc: nls-legal@chm.cim3.net
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:25:39 -0800
Simon,    (01)

Much obliged. Please do let me know if there is any other information
you would need in order to ease the search.    (02)

If it would help, I believe we could put you in touch with the right
people at Boeing. Sadly, Lew Platt, the chairman of Boeing, recently
passed away, but he was aware of and was in support of this project.    (03)

Thanks again for your help on this.    (04)

Jonathan    (05)

Message Archives: http://chm.cim3.net/forum/nls-legal/
To Post: mailto:nls-legal@chm.cim3.net
Community Wiki: http://chm.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NLS_Restoration    (07)