nls-archive

[nls-archive] NLS/Augment photos for website

To: "Bernard L. PEUTO" <blpeuto@peuto.com>
Cc: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>, Kathe Gust <kathe_gust@hp.com>, nls-archive@chm.cim3.net
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 05:49:01 -0800
Bernard,    (01)

Sorry to take so long responding to your request for a photo.  I
simply forgot to send them, and your email yesterday reminded
me.  I'm sending three photos Kathe took at the CHM event for you to
choose from.  My favorite is the one with Doug in front of his
computer with Augment on the screen.  The other two are more iconic,
since they show a keyset attached to a Linux laptop that runs the CHM
Augment system.  Those are Jonathan's hands in one of the photos
using the Augment system.  I've reduced the size of the three images
from their original 5 megapixel images.  Let me know if you want the originals.    (02)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (03)

phone: +1 650 961-7992
fax:   +1 520 843-7217    (04)