nls-archive

[nls-archive] breakfast on Friday

To: Doug Engelbart <doug@bootstrap.org>
Cc: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>, Doug Engelbart <dengelbart@yahoo.com>, Mary Coppernoll <coppernoll@bootstrap.org>, NLS Restoration Archive <nls-archive@chm.cim3.net>
From: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:09:06 -0800
Hi Doug,    (01)

This is a confirmation email to follow up on our prior conversation
today. We (you, me, and Phil) will be meeting for breakfast on Friday
(Jan 13) at Mike's Cafe in Menlo Park at 7:00 am.    (02)

Mike's Cafe, etc.
150 Middlefield Road, Menlo Park.
Hours: Daily 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
Call 650/327-6453    (03)

Phil, please note that this is the Mike's Cafe in Menlo Park at 150
Middlefield Rd. There is another Mike's Cafe in Palo Alto (also on
Middlefield Rd), which could cause confusion.    (04)

Doug, I'll bring the chord keyset so you can try it out with the Java
AugTerm program. As I mentioned on the phone, the Java AugTerm is not
quite as fully featured yet as the VisualWorks VAT but it does work
nicely with the chord keyset.    (05)

We can also plan for the demo next week for the Computer History Museum
(Wed, Jan 18 at 5:30 pm). The general audience will be the Software
Collections Committee members, which will be around 10-20 people.    (06)

Jonathan    (07)