nls-archive

[nls-archive] Completing legal work for Augment restoration project memo

To: "John Toole" <toole@computerhistory.org>
Cc: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@cheyer.biz>, NLS Restoration Legal Discussion <nls-archive@chm.cim3.net>
From: Philip Gust <gust@NouveauSystems.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 13:29:42 -0800
John,    (01)

Thanks for meeting with Jonathan and me for lunch.  It was great to
have a chance to talk with you again. Here's an electronic version of
the memo we discussed briefly.  Please feel free to forward it on to
Sally and anyone else at the museum.  Let Sally know that I'd be
happy work with her more closely on this, and that she's welcome to
contact me directly any time.  I want to make sure we can get through
this part of the project as quickly as possible, and will do whatever
it takes to help it along.    (02)

Best regards,    (03)

Philip Gust
Nouveau Systems, Inc.    (04)